[Nfb-krafters-korner] Short Row Scarf Class Idea to Denise,

Denise Shaible denise.shaible at att.net
Mon Aug 5 20:14:47 UTC 2013

Terry,

We're not doing a heel on a scarf.  What I believe Cathy said is that there
is a class using loom knitting for a stocking because I said in my e-mail
that I don't know how to do loom knitting so I hope we do needle knitting
for the scarf.  I've seen other posts that ask for needle knitting like I
did.  It would be nice to do some needle knitting for a change because every
time there's a class I would like to take, it's for loom knitting.  I guess
I could learn loom knitting but every time there's a beginner's class I have
a conflict.

Also, I read your other post asking why 12:00 noon isn't okay.  Well, not
only do I have church commitments but, I may have commitments after church
and I want to be absolutely sure that I can make the class.  I didn't mean
that it had to be later but, it's my preference.  It really depends on what
the other potential students want and when Annette can schedule it.

Regards,

Denise