[Nfb-krafters-korner] (no subject)

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Tue Aug 6 02:01:20 UTC 2013

First do you know that AC Moore sells the paddle beads and other plastic
beads?  They don't have a large selection of colors, but they do have the
crystal color beads.

Craft Show will be at the VFW in November.  Dates & times not set  yet.

Since you know the organizer, I will only chaarge you double from everyone
else.

If you call me next week you might help me decide on a date for it.  I
will be tieing up the kids and sitting on them only in the morning so give me a
 call in the afternoon next week.