[Nfb-krafters-korner] stitch counter class

flowersandherbs at gmail.com flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 12:46:21 UTC 2013

Hi all,

Wow, wonderful news to share, I have found the perfect cord for our stitch
counter and it was a pleasant surprise. I was looking around in one of my
drawers and my hands encountered a pair of shoelaces for a pair of sneakers
I purchased but never used. The laces were the round cord type that is
rather stiff with ends that make it easy to thread them through the round
holes in the sneakers. These laces were 48 inches long and the pony beads
fit

Just perfectly, threading on easily and sliding easily along the cord, but
not too loose. So, yippee, we now have what we need for our stringing
material decided. I will continue to evaluate the 325 paracord I have
ordered when it arrives to let you know if it will work as well. But if you
want to join the class, you can be on the lookout for a pair of round thick
laces for sneakers. You will need 18 pony beads in two colors. Our stitch
counter will enable you to keep track of 99 stitches.

So now I will submit a proposal for this class and I will teach it sometime
in September. An easy and useful project.

Cathy