[Nfb-krafters-korner] stitch counter class

Henrietta Brewer gary.brewer at comcast.net
Thu Aug 8 22:04:32 UTC 2013

HI guys,
If my stitch counter is in two colors it is news to me. Colors don't do much. However: the stitch marker is always in use. I hung it on the knob of my chair side table. It works for all kinds of reminders. Some nights I move the number of beads for phone calls the next day. If I have an extra bead in my counting I have to figure out who I was to call. lol

The units are on the bottom with a knot above them. The tens are above the knot. No color changes needed.
Henrietta
ps Of course, mine came from Carol also. You know? Carol the lady buying up property in Florida.