[Nfb-krafters-korner] Looking for self-striping yarn

Annette Carr amcarr1 at verizon.net
Fri Aug 9 01:52:27 UTC 2013

Well, I am sort of open on that.  However, I do not work with sock or lace
weight.  I cannot remember how thick Sport weight is, so I'm not sure if I'd
be able to use it or not.  I'm pretty sure that worsted weight up to bulky
are within the range that I can work with.  At this point I do not have a
pattern picked out as I wanted to identify yarn options first.  However, I
do have thoughts of using self-striping yarn with a pattern knitted from
corner to corner.  When done, the stripes would be running diagonally across
the blanket.  I've also wanted to do another entraloc baby blanket, but
these new mom's don't give me enough notice to have time to do it.

Annette