[Nfb-krafters-korner] Looking for self-striping yarn

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Fri Aug 9 14:52:15 UTC 2013

Oh wow, that sounds like such cool yarn and just what you are looking for
Annette.  I bought from a store closure estate sell and have orange striping
yarn with appracot. There might be a touch of yellow in there can't
remember, in mine that is.  Do you all remember Dream Cycles, the orange and
white iced cream bars and Summer's dream iced cream from Schwanns? That is
the color.  It is absolutely my husband's favorite yarn color. He will reach
for that yarn every time when I just and the customer can't decide on a
color to use.  He says, "Oh Beck use the Dream cycle yarn," and hands me the
entire bag. I made a little person jacket out of the yarn and my customer,
who couldn't decide was blown away.

Becky and the boss Jake