[Nfb-krafters-korner] replacement patterns

terry knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Fri Aug 9 18:30:59 UTC 2013

Hello everyone,

I finally got my computer back and it was cleared, and I lost a lot of
materials which I have to work on to replace. I started looking for my
pattern for the Peppermint wreath we did last year and it is gone. I believe
Theresa taught this, but not sure. Can anyone sent me any notes they may
have to replace my notes? I did not see where we are making it again this
year. Please let me know if anyone has this pattern and I will contact you
off line or contact me at my email tknox6 at sc.rr.com. Glad to be back and
running to catch up. Thanks for the help.

Terry Knox