[Nfb-krafters-korner] Looking for self-striping yarn

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sat Aug 10 14:58:26 UTC 2013

Annette,
Thanks I knew that do to making socks a long time ago.
When I was just wondering when Barb sent the descriptions of the colors, I
did not notice and wanted to be sure it was self striping yarn.

I have been looking for worstered weight self striping yarns or yarns that
have patterns created when you knit in worstered weight.[like flowers &
designs].  I had gotten some in the past [I Love That Yarn] from Hobie
Lobbie, but they have been out of stock with lots of their yarn since last  year.

In a message dated 8/9/2013 7:00:43 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,