[Nfb-krafters-korner] new striping yarn, wool-ease t and q

Denise Shaible denise.shaible at att.net
Mon Aug 12 02:15:30 UTC 2013

Cathy,

Where did you get this yarn?  the colors sound so nice.  Can this yarn be
used for needle knitting or is it just for loom knitting?  I'm imagining I
could use it for needle knitting but, I just thought I'd ask.  Also, what
type of stitches can I do with this type of yarn?  thanks for the
information on the yarn.

Regards,

Denise