[Nfb-krafters-korner] Aug 12 Monday Chat

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Aug 12 12:21:35 UTC 2013

My husband and I put Ken and Theresa on the train this morning for a long
trip back home to Minnasota.  Since they will traveling until Tuesday
evening, there will not be a Monday Night Chat today regarding safety pin
beading.  We will reschedule this for another day to be announced.

I do not know if the Santa Class will take place Tuesday evening either as
they won't be getting home until after the classes.  We will just have to
wait and check with them for a reschedule.

John and I had a wonderful visit and good time while they were here in  CT.

Safe home Theresa and Ken, until the next time we meet.