[Nfb-krafters-korner] scissors

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Aug 12 23:42:51 UTC 2013

My favorite pair of scissors are Ghingger  5 inche craft  scissors.  They
are a heavier weight scissors, but only 5 inches  long.  They are super sharp
and cut like butter thru fabric, lace,  wyarns,cords, string, clothesline,
etc.  They are not cheap, but you can  also get a sharpening stone for them
and sharpen them.  They re  is a  way to sharpen them and after you sharpen
them when you close them they take off  any uneven edges.  They are worth
every penny  I paid for them.   I got them in Joann's and used one of the 40
or 50% off coupons.

In a message dated 8/12/2013 4:33:37 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,