[Nfb-krafters-korner] scissors

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Aug 12 23:58:31 UTC 2013

The folding scissors that I have are not flimsey, but they are only
something like a 2 or mayby  2 1/2"  blade.  Perfect for cutting  yarn, thread,
paper coupons and perfect for keeping in your purse for those  emergency cuts
like getting a plastic tag off your clothes when you forgot to  remove all
of them...

I have my special scissors for special things and I my kids grew up knowing
 you don't cut paper or anything with Mom's dress maker scissors, fabric
and  thread only!

In a message dated 8/12/2013 7:50:48 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,