[Nfb-krafters-korner] Bonus Christmas in August class

Paulette Vickery paulette at evickery.com
Tue Aug 13 12:17:09 UTC 2013

Hi all,

Since my crochet Winter Wonderland Ice Skates class only needed 1 session
instead of 2, I am going to have a bonus crochet Christmas in August class,
tomorrow night, Wednesday, at 8 pm. It is a crochet pattern that will show
you how to make a lovely crocheted Christmas Garland. It's easy, fast to
learn and makes a great gift or decoration. All you need is Christmas
Glitter yarn by Karon and size F crochet hook. Here is your call in
information..

Class date and time: August 14 8 PM Eastern

CROCHET: Christmas Glitter Garland

 instructor:  Paulette Vickery

email:  paulette at evickery.com

Phone: 605 477 2100