[Nfb-krafters-korner] Funds for Krafters Division

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Tue Aug 13 17:23:03 UTC 2013

Well...

We defintely need money.  In the future we may be needing a bit of  money
to keep things going as they are now.

We gave $500 to National NFB in 2012 and that was the first time we did
that.  We offered scholarships to our members for going to Convention   total
of $1000 offered and total of $600 used. That was a first time.

Membership has grown over the last 5 years, but in 2013 which just ended we
 had less then 65 paid members and we haven't hit 45 paid members this year
as of  yet. [We have only been collecting membership for 2013-2014 since
March], but we  had more paid members last year in August then we do this year.

We soom might be facing some expenses that hard decisions will have to be
made.  I will have to share this information soon with our board when I
have some more facts and figures.   Until that  time I can't say much  more.

Fundraising might help.  Getting more paid members would defintely  help.