[Nfb-krafters-korner] finally back online<

jill rossiter jillbilly4 at comcast.net
Wed Aug 14 02:52:41 UTC 2013

Hi

My old desk top got hit by lightening last Friday.  I hope everyone has went
over to check out the class coming up Thursday!

I am getting use to typing on my lap top. So forgive any typos.  I was going
to let everyone know that wide burlap ribbon is fine to use.  I noticed that
Hobby Lobby has 5 inch wide burlap ribbon.  Burlap by the yard is fine as
well.  I got interested in burlap when I found out that a friend from church
was using it in her wedding décor.  I went to searching and found out that
burlap isn’t just for potatoes or taters as we southerners like to say!

  It seems to be quite popular and also mason jars.  I hope to see you all
there!

Jill