[Nfb-krafters-korner] OOPS! I skipped class!

Annette Carr amcarr1 at verizon.net
Thu Aug 15 02:56:03 UTC 2013

Paulette,

I had planned on joining your class tonight, but from the time I read the
message and got done with dinner and cleaning the kitchen, I'd forgotten
about it.  When I checked the time it was 9:00 and I decided to work on my
class submission.  The entire time I was worrying about how I was going to
remember to show up for the class.  As soon as I hit send for this message I
am going to add it to my calendar with a reminder that will start bugging me
4 days before the class.

Annette