[Nfb-krafters-korner] For Sale, Handmade Soaps

Charlotte sirius_black at comcast.net
Fri Aug 16 01:37:29 UTC 2013

Hello everyone. These soaps are great for your skin and are priced
affordably. They contain olive oil, shea butter, hemp and sunflower
oils, and many other lovely ingredients. Each bar is about 5 ounces and
is square. They are about 2-1/2 inches square by about 3/4 inch thick.
Scents and colors are as follows. Each bar is $4.50. I can fit up to 8
bars in a priority mail padded envelope for $5.70 Some quantities are
limited. If interested, please contact me at sirius_black at comcast.net.
List of Scents Available
Apple Spice Scent, white color
berry bliss scent, light brown/orange color
Black Raspberry Vanilla scent, off white color
Baby Powder scent, pink color
Banana Coconut scent, cream to off white color
Baby Powder scent, pink color
Bay Rum Scent, tan color
Cool Fresh Aloe scent, white color
Cool Citrus Basil scent, green color
Cucumber Mellon scent, green color
Cranberry Spice scent, deep red/maroon color
French Pear scent, light orange color
Honeysuckle scent, pink and yellow color
Iced Lemon Biscotti scent, yellow color
Kaffir Lime scent, green and white color
Lavender scent, white with lavender swirl
Lilac Scent, off white color
Mango Delight scent white color
Mango Papaya scent, white with orange peel blended in
Moroccan Vanilla scent, dark brown color
Oatmeal, Milk, & Honey scent, off white color
Orange Cinnamon Scent, burnt orange color
Patchouli Scent, white color with green patchouli blended in
Pearberry scent, off white color
Pomegranate Cherry Scent red striped color
Pumpkin Spice Scent, light brown color
Rocky Rose Scent, white with rose color
Sandalwood scent, white color
Tangerine Grapefruit Scent, green and yellow color
White Tea & Ginger Scent, white color
White Tea & Mint Scent, light and dark green swirls

Charlotte

--
Visit my shop for a sampling of handmade jewelry, bath products, and more. Go to scentsgemsnmore.etsy.com
View photos of my work or send me a friend request. Visit scentsgemsnmore.facebook.com

If you're a crafter looking to advertise your wares, or you wish to buy handcrafted products, send a blank email to Handmade SellNTrade-subscribe at yahoogroups.com