[Nfb-krafters-korner] New Crafter, hopefully.

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Fri Aug 16 23:58:49 UTC 2013

Hi Blake,

Welcome to the list. Well, I have good news for you. There are so many
things that you can learn to do over the phone in our conference call
classes. Many of them you can do later while reading a book once you learn
the basics. One of our members who is in high school herself is going to be
teaching two classes on making two Xmas items with pony beads and safety
pins. The kits are inexpensive and fun. Her name is Amanda and you have
probably seen the post about her classes. Why not join one of them to try
and see how you like it.

Needle knitting, loom knitting and crocheting are all things you can do
while reading once you learn some basic skills. Beginner classes are taught
every so often on all of these crafts.

Next month we are going to have a class on basket weaving which is totally
new for all of us, so you might enjoy trying that as well.

We also have had classes in so many other crafts that I am sure you will
find something. We are open to learning anything and one of us is always
willing to learn or teach something new. I have learned so many crafts here.
So welcome once again and have fun. The water is warm, so come on and jump
in!

Cathy