[Nfb-krafters-korner] New Krafter, hopefully.

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sat Aug 17 16:35:59 UTC 2013

Blake,

First let me welcome you.  You asked a very good question and let me  first
say, you came to the right place.  There is a lot of different craft  items
that I believe will fit your needs.  You do have to think when you  start
learning anything it takes some concentration to get the hang of it.

Amanda is one of our High School students that also teaches poney bead
classes and she will be teaching 2 Christmas ornaments the last week of August.
 Wednesday & Friday evening August 28 &30.  The call in number is  605 781
1000 code 875029#.  I am not sure of the time as of yet, but watch  the
posts here.

Annette is considering a new beginners knitting class in the fall.

We have safety pin beading which Amanda's Mom and Dad teach here and
[Theresa & Ken] put kits together labeling supplies in Braille for us.

I hope to be planning a class in basket weaving for beginners,.  So  once
you get the hang of it you can listen to books or music.  We do have  loom
knitting classes, so you do have a lot to pick from and give a try.

Our Monday night chats, which should be picking upin the fall are open to
everyone.  We will be having a Monday Night Chat which is an introduction
to Safety Pin Beading  that will be rescheduled in the near future.

So hang in there and I am sure you will find something that wil interest
you.

In a message dated 8/16/2013 6:16:26 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,