[Nfb-krafters-korner] maby

mr. Chikodinaka Oguledo happychikao at gmail.com
Mon Aug 19 15:00:17 UTC 2013

--
dont forget2pray. dont bee afrade2pray. prayer changes things!
Chikodinaka Happiness&Obianuju one love keep us together. our sologan
song & motto if you can beeleeve it if you can see it then you can
cheev it. My mom Juliet Oguledo sed this whin i wose a boy. if you try
you will sickseed. Try try try agan. For if you purcivear. You will
conker never fear. Try try try agan! In the words of w h u r Jacky
Ggails Webb! may the grace of god save you. may the will of god guide
you. &may the love of god shine thru you!
i may bee there christmas in august? if i mist the tonights getherChat
tell mee the krafters jist andThe jist that went down in the chatroom!
tonight