[Nfb-krafters-korner] maby

Denise Shaible denise.shaible at att.net
Tue Aug 20 00:13:53 UTC 2013

Well, this kind of sounds like the motto for our California affiliate,
except it's dream, believe, achieve.  I guess there's really nothing new
under the sun.  Oh, that's right, we also say Catch Our Dreams.  I like your
feelings about prayer.  Even though we're into crafting, I think it's cool
that you're into prayer.  I'm sure many people on the list pray and thank
God when their projects turn out great.  I know I do.  Just adding my two
cents.  I guess I'm good at that.

Regards,

Denise