[Nfb-krafters-korner] Processing customer's credit cards

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Tue Aug 20 01:37:04 UTC 2013

This might be a good  Monday Night Tech Chat.  Let me get back to  you
about this.

In a message dated 8/19/2013 8:52:07 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
amcarr1 at verizon.net writes:

I would  like to learn about how to be able to accept credit card payment
from  customers.  I know that it can be done on a iPhone.  Are there  other
cell phones that can be used? What about an iPad Mini?  About  how much does
it cost to purchase the thing that connects to the phone and
reads/processes
the credit card?  Is there a monthly fee or a per use  fee?  About how much
data is used every time you process a credit  card?

Thanks,

Annette

Nfb-krafters-korner  mailing  list
Nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org