[Nfb-krafters-korner] Upcoming Monday Night chats

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Tue Aug 20 14:50:06 UTC 2013

September 9 Lisa Marie will host a chat on taking creditcard  payments.

I don't have all dates set as of yet, but this is what is on the planning
board for upcoming chats in September and maybe a peak in October.

Chat on Scissors, Chat on Adhesives and glues, , chat on basket making,
Chat on Safety pin Beading, chat on Selling on Etzie and selling on Ebay, Chat
 on: Is PayPal the only choice?

We have not had many chats during the summer and I want to keep the chats
going on.  Several Tech Topics have come up and we usually have one Tecvh
Chat in the month.

So if you have some craft chat topics, please send them along to Joyce at
_Blindhands at aol.com_ (mailto:Blindhands at aol.com)  sooner then later so  we
can move ahead with learning all we can.