[Nfb-krafters-korner] (no subject)

Denise Shaible denise.shaible at att.net
Tue Aug 20 01:39:07 UTC 2013

Hey KK Listers,

As I said in my recent post, I think it's cool that someone is into prayer.
I don't think there's anything wrong with blessing people.  Now, if it turns
into a religious discussion and not just a blessing or someone saying God
bless you, then it has no place here.  Then again, I've seen many posts on
this list where people spoke about faith and other topics not related to
crafts but,they were respected.  I believe we should respect differing
opinions.  Isn't that what this list is for? Doesn't Joyce always say that
Krafter's Korner is for everyone?  Again, just adding my two cents.  I know
there will be people who don't agree with what I'm saying but, that's okay.

Regards,

Denise