[Nfb-krafters-korner] Classes, classes, classes This year???

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Thu Aug 22 21:38:42 UTC 2013

LM,

I sat there thinking when I wrote this if I should let everyone know or not
 what the count is so far.

Ok Ok you twisted my arm.  We will have at the end of this month done  36
classes.

We have  no classes booked the first 2 weeks of September and it is  too
late now for that.  We have some classes not up on the website as of  yet for
the last 2 weeks in September.

So come on folks, we "Can Do IT"!

There is only 2 1/2 months left for classes to be booked this year.   We
will have until the first week in November to book a class in for this  year.
So time is moving along.

In a message dated 8/22/2013 4:58:19 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,