[Nfb-krafters-korner] Classes, classes, classes This year???

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri Aug 23 00:22:44 UTC 2013

Monday Night chats don't count as classes, sorry.

I have kept track of the Monday Night Chats in a file for this year.   I
didn't in the past and I do get the calendar from the website, but the titles
don't always show up on what I hget.

In a message dated 8/22/2013 5:44:18 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,