[Nfb-krafters-korner] source for folding scissors

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sat Aug 24 21:50:32 UTC 2013

I am getting around to getting to those emails that I didn't have time to
check out.

Now I can't say much as I can't see the picture of these folding scissors,
but they say they are embroidery scissors and the magnifier folds.  In my
experience embroidery scissors are delicate and I am not sure if the
scissors  fold or not with these.

In a message dated 8/13/2013 8:10:08 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,