[Nfb-krafters-korner] Angel and Bell class

Denise Shaible denise.shaible at att.net
Mon Aug 26 02:23:45 UTC 2013

Amanda,

Thanks for letting us know when the classes will be taught.  I'd also like a
copy of the supply list.  Where do you suggest that I purchase the supplies?
It's 8:00 pm eastern time, right?  Just wondering.  Okay, I'm looking
forward to receiving the list and joining the classes if I can get the
supplies in time.

Regards,

Denise