[Nfb-krafters-korner] accessing past class audio

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Aug 26 02:52:26 UTC 2013

All Monday Night Chats are just call in.  The phone number for Monday
Night Chats are on our website and is always the same number.

605 781 1000 code 875029#

Classes you have to sign up for on the website.  You need to provide  your
name, phone number and email address when you sign up for the class.   You
will be sent via email the phone number for the scheduled class and the same
number will be used for all the classes for what you signed up to learn.

There are not recordings available for past cklasses.  Only the people
attending the classes are entitled to the recordings and if the class is
recorded

We do tend to repeat classes periodically so if something interests you
please let me know [blindhands at aol.com] and if we have enough interest we can
repeat it.

Welcome and let us know what type of crafts you like to do .

In a message dated 8/25/2013 8:46:56 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,