[Nfb-krafters-korner] attaching handle to knitted item?

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Mon Aug 26 19:51:56 UTC 2013

 When I tried mine, I did an eye chord and put a bell and then continued directed on the loom.  I ended up with a gap, because of the bell, so I used the other end of the tail and made knots to fill in the spacing.   If I do it again, I will put the bell in another place on the eye chord and hopefully there will not be the big gap.  After making a few rows, knot your original tail to make your loop and weave in the ends.

This idea should also work with crochet.

Terry P.