[Nfb-krafters-korner] Holiday saftypin star

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Mon Aug 26 20:07:09 UTC 2013

Catherine;
I am advertising the class, so everyone can get their supplies.  I do not think it is on the site for signing up, yet.
Welcome to the list.
Come, tonight, and learn about safetypin beading and hopefully, you will understand about the items on my list, when the chat is over.
Terry Powers
Terry.powers at nih.gov
301-916-8549
W240-276-6961