[Nfb-krafters-korner] an idea!!!!

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Tue Aug 27 18:16:29 UTC 2013

Abosutely, but if you where going to pink the edges I would make them a
little longer in legth and if you were going to cut them yourself maybe a
little  wider [like 3 inches]  They can be done the 2 1/2 inches, but it will
just  take some more tie ons to fill up the wreath.

In a message dated 8/27/2013 1:44:33 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,