[Nfb-krafters-korner] Help with BARD please

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Thu Aug 29 21:20:03 UTC 2013

Me, THREE. I do not use BARD, and don't know how to use it.
I have never even used the NLS player that I got a couple years ago - I am
still using the old one that takes casettes.
Sometimes, i just get wearing of the "learning curve" and sit down and quit
doing things and this was one of them.
Lynda