[Nfb-krafters-korner] Many, many thanks

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri Aug 30 18:49:19 UTC 2013

I am up and running with BARD.

I found my thumb drive, but did not try that yet.

I called Humanware and I do need to say the guy was not the nicest.   He
told me to stop asking questions.  He told me not to ask him anything  about
the BARD and listen to him.  So I did just that.  When he  repeated that he
would send the manual on Human Companion to me and then asked  if I was still
there.  I asked, If I could talk now.  He kinda went  off on me and I told
him I was following his directions.  He told me my  Victor Reader Stream was
set up for the books, but he told me I had not  downloaded any books.  So
when I said on the BARD website it has marked  with date that I downloaded
it, but I understand he doesn't want to talk about  the BARD website.

I thank him for the manual and told him I would read the manual and if I
got stuck with the manual could I call back?

I didn't open the manual, but I did figure it out and downloaded a couple
of books to my flash card for my Victor Reader.

Gee whiz.

I did use the humanware companion program and it did work like a  breeze.