[Nfb-krafters-korner] Help with BARD please

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri Aug 30 19:24:35 UTC 2013

I have the Victor Stream up and going with the BARD books now.

I want to try putting them on a thumb drive and playing them on the player
I got from NLS.

Can anyone tell me if they have any trouble using a 16 gig thumb  drive???

When I spoke to my library for the blind yesterday they told me to get an 8
 gig thumb drive as they have trouble with the larger drives.  It isn't
easy  finding the smaller drives they told me.

In a message dated 8/30/2013 3:16:22 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,