[Nfb-krafters-korner] Unable to attend bell class

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sat Aug 31 20:35:35 UTC 2013

I am sorry.  I did not attend the class on Friday and I will not be
attending the class on next Friday.

The conference service sometimes has problems, but not too often and all I
can say is keep trying to call in.  I have had in the past trouble getting
into a call, but finally get into it.

If you get a fast busy signal, then you will not be able to get into the
service.  They do fix it and we have gotten in the next day without  problems.

In a message dated 8/31/2013 3:52:15 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,