[Nfb-krafters-korner] For Sale Day: Mason jar soap dispensers

Diane dianefilipe at comcast.net
Sun Dec 1 16:31:54 UTC 2013

Happy December Everyone!
For sale today, I have the choice of either a wide-mouth or regular mouth 16
ounce, 1 pint mason jar dispenser.
Not only are they great for soap, but I have seen them used for catsoup,
mustard, shampoo and conditioner, lotion, almost anything that is liquid!
The wide mouth jars are a little easier to keep clean as the soap drips on
the lid instead of the outside of the jar.
Either style is yours for $10.99 each, with free shipping! (I hate to pay
for shipping!)
Write to me at dianefilipe at comcast.net with any questions and your order
information!
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!