[Nfb-krafters-korner] Last week of classes

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sun Dec 1 18:18:23 UTC 2013

I want to express my Thanks to everyone here at Krafters Korner and it is a
 heart felt Thanks that go out to each one of our teachers, who have spent
their  time and effort in creating and giving you the chance to learn,
paticipate and  share  a craft class with them.  This is their time and effort
and  expense in finding the supplies, tools, and know how to present these
classes to  you.  We share their enthusiasms , we learn from each other and our
 teachers don't ask anything from us.  Remember a "word" does not cost you
a  cent.  Put a word in an email and "Thank You"  to that teacher here  that
you "Had the light bulb go off", learned to make a special something, had a
 chance to call in and interact with friends and fellow crafters, Look
forward to  that next email and the step to a craft project.

Our teachers do this for you.  Send them a Thank You and I am sure
Krafters Korner will have a wonderful year with lots of classes in 2014.