[Nfb-krafters-korner] Storing beads

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Tue Dec 3 20:40:49 UTC 2013

Hello Lily,

You certainly can  give your idea a try.  I did something similar myself
with small food containers.  After a while I collected so many different
varieties of beads I was running out of room in my box for the bead
containers. So I am now using a space and money-saving idea. I put each type
of bead in a zip lock plastic bag along with a braille card giving the
information I wanted about each bead, color and size etc. I don't know if
you happen to have a "pen friend," but I also put a pen friend label on each
bag just in case I accidentally misplaced my braille card.

Then when I am working with my beads, I dip into the bag or pour some of the
beads into a bead box or dish while working.

I do the zip lock bag and braille card thing with my yarn too.
Cathy F