[Nfb-krafters-korner] Storing beads

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 00:16:19 UTC 2013

HI Lily,
Well, the set up I have at the moment is that all of my plastic beads are in
bags and stored in a plastic box-like container that has a latch. My glass
beads are in the food containers inside a cardboard  boot box  right now.
Since I am expecting a new order of glass beads soon, I am going to have to
figure something else out for the glass beads. If I get to Wal-Mart anytime
soon, maybe I will pick up another box with latch. I worry somewhat about
the glass beads breaking which is why I have left them in the food
containers.
Oh yes, forgot to say that I have my star beads in Advil bottles! <smile> no
particular reason other than we go through a lot of Advil around here. grin!

Cathy F