[Nfb-krafters-korner] compiling a list of books to help with crafting

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 05:14:04 UTC 2013

Hi Lily,

I would be interested in helping with this project. I have lots of links and
books and we can get suggestions from others on the list to add to our file.

Maybe we can even see if it would be okay  to have folks pay$2 or something
for the file and the money goes to help Krafter's Korner.

Another fund-raising idea. <smile>
What do you think Joyce. As Lily says, it is not a substitute for classes,
but an additional resource for those who want it.

Lily I will talk with you and Jill privately more about this if Joyce thinks
it is ok. She is "the boss."

Cathy F