[Nfb-krafters-korner] compiling a list of books to help with crafting

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Wed Dec 4 13:09:09 UTC 2013

Lillie

You have a great idea and I really would like you to be part of working on
this.

The fact is just as you said, the more information we have available the
more we all will be able to do.  Krafters Korner is always looking for new
classes and projects to do and a variety of them are not always offered at
one  time.

So I encourage everyone to keep in search of new ideas and do keep your
thinking hats on as how to turn it an idea into a class to share with  others.

I am always looking for classes and we have a whole year coming up to fill
up with new ideas.

Any of those old classes that you might have noticed say going back to 2012
 or further are ones we can take back off the shelf and add a new twist or
just  repeat.

Just contact me off list and we can work on it.  If you even need me  to be
a guinea pig and student I will work with you to test drive a class.   Many
of us here were new and beginners and now are teachers.

The teachers always want to try something new too.

In a message dated 12/3/2013 10:31:45 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,