[Nfb-krafters-korner] where oh where is the teddy bear

Theresa Taylor tct71887 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 20:08:20 UTC 2013

Dear Len, Debby and Joyce,
I must have given Amanda the wrong email for the class number. I am sorry for that. It was just decided that I need infusion therapy which involves inserting a pick line into my heart and getting infusions of antibiotics for 3 hours a day. This is done at the hospital and has turned my world upside down. Sooner or later it will adjust itself back.
Amanda was trying to help last night.
ON December 10 we can talk teddy bear and Debby I know you said you had questions about the turkey. Feel free to call and leave a message and someone will get back to you or we can answer them on Tuesday.
I will double check the number and be sure to get it out to all of you.
Debby, I get frustrated with the pom pons as well and gluing….so I have used double sided tape. I have also left some of them off and it looks great. The eyes are plastic so I just glue them on.
Again, sorry for the confusion.
Theresa

Rev. Dr. Theresa C. Taylor
Executive Director