[Nfb-krafters-korner] Christmas decorating with Nativities

Henrietta Brewer gary.brewer at comcast.net
Thu Dec 5 03:14:20 UTC 2013

Well, this is more of an activity but as i put my cresh up tonight I remember that in the last few years we set the three kings in separate rooms and Mary and joseph together in another room. Each day someone moves the groups to different rooms. This protrays the travel that Mary and Joseph had and also the long distance the three kings traveled.

this is a hands on way to enjoy the story of the nativity. OUr older Grand Kids still enjoy this so it has an impact.
Henrietta