[Nfb-krafters-korner] patterns with sashay lace?

jill jillbilly4 at comcast.net
Thu Dec 5 04:40:05 UTC 2013

Hi,
A few months ago, Barb, taught a class on using the yarn for a hair scrungy.
It was pretty simple.  you basically just single crochet arounda hair tie,
or as we call them down south, a ponytail holder.  I made quite a few and
gave them to friends and made a few for myself.  I know that the yarn was
being used for those ruffled scarfs as well.  I know that you can knit and
crochet those.  I hope this helps!
Jill