[Nfb-krafters-korner] expanding on Lillie's idea (was:compiling a list of books to help with crafting)

Lindy van der Merwe stephlin at iafrica.com
Thu Dec 5 09:47:20 UTC 2013

Hi Cathy and others interested,
I think there is a 7 hour time difference between SA and EST. Not sure about
folks in Australia, though. We might have to try using Skype or some other
conference service to make international calls possible.
I know not all have Skype or have it set up to make international calls,
though.
Otherwise good old e-mail can help us get started or set up?
Maybe early in next year might be a good time for a call?
Just thinking out loud ...
Lindy