[Nfb-krafters-korner] how many deal with children???

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Thu Dec 5 20:33:01 UTC 2013

How many of you are entertaining children in your lives?  How many of  you
find it interesting when our teachers refer projects or include a twist of a
 project related to be used with children?

I sometime wonder when I open my mouth what to include to make directions
for a group.

It is a job to spark everyone's interest, not boor anyone and maybe add
that little tweak to be put in the memory banks for when you might be faced
with  a younger or older generation.