[Nfb-krafters-korner] folks to work on project

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri Dec 6 01:39:21 UTC 2013

To clarify some of this planning ahead so we don't dig us into a hole and
do nothing.

Don't think about times and where in the world everyone is.  If a few  of
us get together and make a phone call and link up thru Skype, that is the
first step.

On Monday this past week, we had Maria in Australia 16 hours ahead of the
East coast.  We had Central, and wasn't Denise, who lives on the West coast
on the phone line?  Now it was 9 PM Eastern time on Monday and I believe
Tuesday at 1 pm in Australia and if you put Lindey into this That is 4 a.m.
Tuesday morning[a bit early, but maybe once in a while]  SoNow we do have
Terrence in Alaska that would be 4 PM.  We might push it up by an hour so
Lindey time would be 5 a.m. and anything might be possible for an hour meeting
 or class.  So relax and if it works out or not, it might work for  some.
Don't know unless we try.