[Nfb-krafters-korner] help please with Word

Catherine cjacobse at telus.net
Sat Dec 7 19:21:56 UTC 2013

Joyce,
Sometimes the text on the web is in a table format or just unfriendly to
screen readers.
two possibilities:
1. copy & paste each sentence separetly into a new word document - slow & no
garentee!
2. while in your document (where you copied & pasted from the web) do a save
as, then  choose the format word or try different options.
In some recipe sites I have to rewrite the recipe switching from website to
my document. Copy & paste just will not do.
best I can suggest;
Luck 2 u!
C J