[Nfb-krafters-korner] macramé plant hanger class

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sun Dec 8 17:06:55 UTC 2013

Cathy,

Please let us know, is this a vote/surveyh that you will only do one type
of this class?  What I mean here is only an email class or a phone class
for this project?  Please answer this one.

I totally understand  with  our new friends across the oceans,  but we want
to be able to have both types available for everyone.

I would like to be able to take both of these classes.  They do not  have
to be running at the same time, actually I would not suggest that at  all.

If I really had to choose, my vote is a phone class as I truly enjoy the
interaction.

In a message dated 12/7/2013 10:11:04 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,